Made to order (Lead time is 5-8 weeks)
The Atenea Rug is part of ‘La Odisea’ collection, a collaboration with artist Alejandra García y Gutiérrez, inspired by female characters of the epic poem ‘The Odyssey’; in this case, the goddess of wisdom and battle, Athena. Pairs nicely with the Circe and Arete cushions.
Size: 130 x 60 cm (51"x24")
• 100% New Zealand wool, certified cruelty free.
• Hand tufted onto 100% cotton woven backing
• Designed in Barcelona and handmade in India by skilled artisans
• We also offer custom colors and sizes. Please fill this form to make your dream rug
• 100% New Zealand wool, certified cruelty free
• We ship your goods completely plastic free. Our packaging is 100% recyclable or compostable, please reuse it whenever possible or throw it in the right waste container
• If you find packing peanuts in your parcel, please note they’re made of green peas and they’re 100% biodegradable, you can dissolve them in water or throw them into compost piles
Regular vacuuming is essential to maintaining the condition of the rug and eliminating shed fibers.
Find more detailed care instructions here.
We ship worldwide. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout.
If you want to return a product once you’ve received it, you have 14 days to send it back to us, by following these steps.
Made to order rugs
We’re a very small business so we are unable to accept returns or exchanges in any of our made to order rugs.