Returns and exchanges
Made to order items
We’re a very small business so we are unable to accept returns or exchanges in any of our made to order rugs. However, if your order arrives damaged or defective, please let us know as soon as possible.
It's okay to change your mind. If you want to return a product once you’ve received it, you have 14 days to send it back to us, by following these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the product you want to send back and the reason for return or exchange. The item must be in new condition.
- Once the return is accepted, please send the product back to us at: TARTA GELATINA — C/Bruc 126, 2-5, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
- All shipping costs, duties and taxes have to be paid by sender. If a returned product is shipped international, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any Customs charges.
- All returned items must arrive unused and in the original packaging. Upon receipt of the items, your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used to make the initial purchase. Unfortunately, we’re not able to refund the shipping costs from the original order.
- If you prefer to change a product instead of getting a refund, please let us know.
- Please consider that orders shipped to countries outside of the European Union may incur customs duties or charges, which are not included in shipping costs. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for these expenses.
- If you refuse the package or are not available for delivery and it is sent back to us, we will deduct from your refund whatever fees result from the item being returned, plus the shipping costs from the original order.
- If your country cannot be found in the shipping destinations, please write us at email@example.com