Once you receive your rug, it will probably have gotten a little compress from being rolled up, so leave it unrolled for a while and it will return to its original state.
Hand-tufted Wool Rugs
- Never put your rug in the washing machine.
- Regular vacuuming is essential to maintaining the condition of the rug and eliminating shed fibers. Over-vacuuming could damage the wool fibers, so be sure to use a gentle suction setting and avoid vacuuming the fringes.
Wet spills should be addressed as soon as possible to prevent them from setting into the fibers. Blot the area gently with a clean, dry cloth or sponge, then follow up with the spot-cleaning instructions below
- To spot-clean a stain, gently blot the affected area with a clean, damp cloth or sponge and a small amount of mild detergent or a water/vinegar mixture. Be sure to test the detergent on a small, inconspicuous area of the rug first to ensure that it doesn't cause any discoloration or damage. Avoid rubbing or brushing the area, as this can damage the wool fibers. Once the stain has been removed, blot the area with a clean, damp cloth to remove any soap residue, and then allow it to air dry completely before using the rug again.
- Rotating the rug every few months will help distribute the wear and tear more evenly and prevent certain areas from becoming worn or faded.
- Direct sunlight can cause the colors in the rug to fade over time.
- If your rug needs more than just spot-cleaning, it's best to consult with a professional rug cleaner who has experience working with hand-tufted wool rugs.
Handwoven Cotton Rugs (Kiosko / Blox)
- This product is not suitable as a bathmat
- Absorb wet spills immediately with a damp cloth.
- Vacuum regularly without a beater bar.
- Spot clean or hand-wash with gentle detergent. If your rug bleeds ink while washing, keep washing and rinsing it until the water runs clear.
- If necessary, machine wash on a cold and delicate cycle, with gentle detergent. Lay flat to dry. Do not bleach.
Hand-tufted Bamboo Silk Rugs
- Regular vacuuming is essential to maintaining the condition of the rug and eliminating shed fibers. Use a vacuum with a brushless suction head and avoid using a beater bar or rotating brush, which can damage the delicate bamboo silk fibers. It's important to vacuum with the pile direction not against it.
- If you have a suitable outdoor space available, you may want to consider taking the rug outside and giving it a good shake to remove any loose dirt.
- To spot clean your rug, create a mild solution of water and shampoo or a touch of vinegar (not detergent). When applying the solution, avoid using a cloth and instead use your hand to gently blot the affected area, you can lightly scrub or rub the area, always with your hand, working in the direction of the pile. After cleaning, you can allow your rug to air dry inside. If you prefer to dry your rug outside, be sure to avoid direct sunlight, which can cause fading or discoloration over time.
- The bamboo silk rugs are most suitable for low to medium traffic areas, is not an ideal fibre for rugs in high traffic areas, or where they are likely to encounter spills.
- Placing the rug in direct sunlight will alter its appearance over time.
- If you encounter a serious stain on your rug, we recommend seeking the advice of a professional rug cleaner. They will have the necessary expertise and equipment to effectively and safely remove the stain without causing damage to your rug.
Screen-printed Linen Cushion
We recommend spot cleaning whenever possible. If necessary, wash inside out. Put in the machine with similar colors, and set the temperature to 30-40°C (86-104°F). Iron between two pieces of cloth to protect the design. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Popsicle Linen Cushion
Wash inside out. Put in the machine with similar colors, and set the temperature to 30-40°C (86-104°F). Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Spot clean only. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Machine wash at 30-40°C (86-104°F) and tumble dry or air-dry. If you spot a loose loop in your towel, just cut it with a pair of scissors instead of pulling on it.
Machine wash with similar colors on cold/delicate cycle and a gentle detergent. Tumble dry is recommended to restore their fluffiness and to remove lint fibers.
No tumble machine? Shake the bathmat before hanging it to dry and after removing it from the drying rack.
Note: Bathmats may lint a little during the first 1-3 washes; shake it and remove lint fibers when dry.
Machine wash with similar colors, in cold water and a gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry. Spot clean as needed. If necessary, iron at a low temperature.
Oven mitt and pot holder
Hand wash in cold water or spot clean.