- Your rug has probably gotten a little compress from being rolled up, so once you receive it, leave it unrolled for a while and it will return to its original state.
- Regular (and gentle) vacuuming is essential to maintaining the condition of the rug and eliminating shed fibers (2-4 times on month). Over-vacuuming will only increase rug shedding and damage the wool fibers. Dust can damage the fibers and can tear them as well as weigh down the carpet, so It is better to remove it with a vacuum cleaner.
- Your wool rug will shed the most when it is brand new and then shed less and less after a few months of being in your home.
- We recommend spot clean with water and mild detergent or a water/vinegar mixture. Wet spills should be removed gently with a dry cloth.
- Heavyweight can mark your rug, turn it from time to time so it doesn't wear out in one place.
- Rugs left in direct sunlight will fade over time.
- For heavy cleaning please consult with a professional rug cleaner.
Wash inside out. Put in the machine with similar colors, and set the temperature to 30-40°C (86-104°F). Iron between two pieces of cloth to protect the design. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Wash inside out. Put in the machine with similar colors, and set the temperature to 30-40°C (86-104°F). Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
We recommend spot cleaning or hand washing gently then hanging to dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Machine wash individually at 30-40°C (86-104°F) with a gentle detergent and machine dry. Machine drying will restore the fluffiness and texture of your bathmat.
Wash at 30-40°C (86-104°F). Our towels are fluffiest when air-dried. Please wash before the first use to remove any loose threads and activate its fibers.